Nuffnang

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Alex Fong Confident in Gillian Chung


(SingTao Reports) Yesterday, Alex Fong attended the "Smoke-Free World for Children" awards ceremony. Regarding reports yesterday that Ah Giu had emotional fluctuations, Fong responded that Ah Giu's situation was deserving of her company's support, according to her own personality, and if she was feeling up to it. He added that the Giu that he knows is very happy and optimistic. When asked how he reduced stress, he said "I won't keep to myself, and I, like everyone else, enjoys sunshine, listening to music and reading. I will talk to my friends about it." He also revealed that in March he will see the poster for the movie "Fantastic Water Babies", and believes that Ah Giu will accept photos, because her company also has a part in this movie.

As for Stephy being quoted looking down upon Ah Giu's " I was very naive, very stupid" statement, Alex stood up for Stephy, saying "She didnt mean it, the showbiz circle has many rumours, Stephy attracts rumours easily too, she has the most rumours in the whole company, this is something that all of Hong Kong knows!"

No comments: